Friday 2 October 2009

Hypnotism and Entrepreneurs

Have you taken a look at the miracle question exercise. Have you been asking yourself can I really have my dream house in paradise with all that I have ever wanted. That would be great but I have no ideas to find what it is that I could do to begin earning that kind of cash.

Well never fear, I have come across a technique that is quite inspiring, lets say you don't want to work for someone else but don't know where to start. This technique will bring the answers to you. I will warn you that when this exercises is set into motion it's amazing how it begins to run itself. Entrepreneurs are not in the frame of mind to sit back and say "I knew that idea would take off and earn someone a lot of cash" and entrepreneurs know that they have to work on getting their ideas before anyone else that's where my technique comes in. Then it's all down to your belief, conviction, determination, enthusiasm, commitment and practical ability.

The thing with finding opportunities is that you have to be able to see what is actually around you. I have six magic questions that will spur a fountain of wealthy thoughts in your mind and may also allow you to find your niche above the rest.

The exercise does not require you to be under or induced in a hypnotic trance. But, however it is absolutely powerful try it for seven days solid it is one powerful tool. The amount of new ideas that earned me money started me looking to work for myself rather than other people and also helped give me the motivation to get what I wanted, while staying honest to myself.

The Six Magic Questions

1.What or who has presented me an opportunity today?

2.From the people I have met today what do they seem to need to have?

3.What have I kept hearing from people over the past week?

4.What is happening out there right now? What is there an increased need for?

5.What would people buy in great quantity if it existed right now?

6.What product would I buy today if it existed right now?

When asking yourself these questions take into account every idea no matter how ridiculous big or small it is. Write these questions down and stick a copy of them on a wall then read them everyday. When doing your everyday tasks ensure that you observe and listen a little more closely than usual, you will be amazed how many opportunities are out there. Wait patiently and judgingly for the right opportunity, it will not take you long to know what it is that you've got to do with your life to get started on your real path as these questions will be working away in your subconscious mind.

When you hit an idea or two that you feel you might have something to offer evaluate it. Don't just go ahead with anything. The quality of your ideas will get better the more you practice this.
To evaluate your ideas.

Establish a market price research on how to reach this.

Determine how much it would cost to produce initial stock of the product or service you intend to offer.

Work out the finances.

Remember think big, start small and get some feed back as this may give you a better opportunity to earn more faster.

About Me

I'm the guy who figures Life is Art!! No matter what you do with it or your trade in it. It paints a picture from A to B to a path of perfection every time.

Followers

Hypnotic Tricks © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO