Friday 13 November 2009

Hypnotist A Go Go

A Hypnotists Diary

When it came to me practising hypnotism I never really knew where to start. There is some vast reading readily available on the topic but it seemed too much to organise and make useful. I didn't really have a structured method of learning, I was gaining a lot of new information and techniques, but, I wasn't organising it in my mind as I was learning. The key to good professional learning is being able to easily organise the information in your mind.

The only way I thought I was going to master the art of hypnosis with NLP was to practise it until it became second nature. The only people I had readily available to practise on was family and friends, which can be a daunting task as family and friends do tend to be cynical of your abilities. People do tend to have a negative attitude to hypnotists. As there are social myths that a hypnotist can control your mind and make you do things against your will..... I wish!!

If I was able to control people in that way I would finally have a army of money making minions. It wouldn't be so bad. You'd live rich and nearby in one of my owned communities doing the thing you love whilst living happily. If I had a personal life coach, I'd have them push me to become the person I wanted to be. The thing is I have to be my own life coach, I'm the higher power in control of myself, because your the only person that can hypnotise yourself as I myself am. Hypnotist's are just there to make you aware of the resources you have already to make changes in your own life. We are all just Flesh and Bone. If a life Coach came along and made me a millionaire through effortless work living happily, I would gladly pay them their dues.

I figured to myself while practising hypnotism to become professional I would give the family a discount (free!!). What I would do is give them them access to resources I felt that would benefit them in what there current situations. I come from a big family with lots of brothers and sisters, our extended family is huge and close, my parents were very poor but are now well off and have definitely paid their dues to society.

But, unfortunately for a practising hypnotist my family are like any other they still have the old beliefs drilled into them about hypnotists being controlling.

About Me

I'm the guy who figures Life is Art!! No matter what you do with it or your trade in it. It paints a picture from A to B to a path of perfection every time.

Followers

Hypnotic Tricks © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO